The SunSpa tanning experts share their top ten tips to help you prepare your skin for a spray tan.
Here’s the definitive run-down of the top ten tricks recommended by spray tanning professionals to help you achieve a flawless tan.
Achieving a beautiful SunSpa sunless tan without mistakes is easy when your skin is properly prepared for the treatment. Preparations can be done in advance and will smooth out the skin to give the best base for your tan-in-a-can spray tanning product.
- Buff away dry skin before treatment with a gentle natural exfoliator. This will make your tan last much longer by revealing new skin.
- Wax at least 24 hours before treatment, ideally 48 hours before to allow the pores to close.
- Shave at least 24 hours before treatment and apply a rich moisturiser to replenish dry skin.
- Moisturise generously the day before, ideally overnight. This will prevent dryness and provide the perfect tanning base.
- For the best result rinse off any products, perfume, oils, moisturisers and make up before using tan-in-a-can.
- If you are new to spray tanning, a patch test before you use is always recommended to ensure the tanning formula is suitable for your skin.
- Enjoy your SunSpa tan and recommend us to family and friends.