We believe here at SunSpa that feeling fresh and vibrant will make you feel good about yourself and make you glow…. See our beauty tips for the Spring/Summer season:
- Expiration Dates: Like groceries, fragrances and makeup only last so long — find out if it’s time to spring-clean your beauty bag.
- Eye Soothers: Say good-bye to puffy eyes with effective solutions made of simple ingredients that are already in your kitchen, try cucumbers and cold tea bags over your eyes for 10 minutes each day.
- Self-Tanners: Get a radiant summer glow without the UV rays see our shop for our range of tan-in-a-can products.
- Revaluate your skincare routine: Skin reacts to weather changes so you have to change your routine to accommodate that, try moisturise morning & night and remember your sunscreen! In the spring months, many forget to apply sunscreen — but it’s arguably the most important part of your skin care regime.
- Cleanse and exfoliate: Wash away dirt and remove impurities and dead cells to welcome the warmer months with an exfoliating body wash for smooth and beautiful skin.
- Embrace your hair: Warmer months is definitely not the season to fight your hair texture, instead embrace what you have. Seal your hair with oil, add a leave-in conditioner and watch it shine all Summer long.
- Commit to getting more sleep on a regular basis: I know it’s a tough one for most of us but the we do wear it on our face when the sleep bank is in deficit, try to aim for at least 7-8 hours a night.